la luna

Sunday 27 January 2013
night night



Me and the moon. You say I'm a dreamer but I'm not the only one.
Super in love with this Charlotte Olympia Lunatic Clutch and basically based this entire outfit around it. If I could marry a neckline at the moment it would be a polo neck and we would live happily ever after, at least for a little passionate time. As with most things, time may pass and I may regret that statement eventually but for now we are in our honeymoon period, hence getting a little bit attached to this fit-and-flare leather dress from Givenchy, it's perfect for lurking around dark bars and introducing a little bondage chic into my life. To add some depth I couldn't resist a Katrantzou digital print monochrome jacket, a quirky cat hat and what else but a pair of latte & black studded Valentino's. So it's high necks ahoy for if I ever need to look like an artistic smoking black cat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment