sh-sh-sh-shenanigone

Tuesday 1 January 2013
 
 
Ho! Ho! Ho! Hope all you adorable cherubs have had a delicious christmas and a silky smooth new year. Now that normality has finally been allowed to resume from tomorrow, theres nothing im more excited for than the next year dandies. Hate be one of those deluded pricks who claim that their nnew years resolution is to be the next "Charlie Bit My Finger" but 2013 is finally going to be the year I get organised and sort out this slur of activities that I call a life. Santa has been a pleasant little so and so to me and got the most adorable Frankie magazine diary which is most definately inspiring me to make lists, which may be a devilishly grand experience. I bloody love lists. Anywho, here are a few snippets of photographs from my shenans over tinsel-ember from my instagram which has been a trifle of lounging about with feline Oliver, wearing tangerine, having christmas afternoon tea with gal pals, supping from china cups, sneaking around vintage boutiques in York, reading fashion blog booky wooks (Kudos Susie Bubble), feeling up tassled lamps, dressing like Rupert Bear and having far to many a tipple. I'm having the sit on a cushion because, like the drunken lout I am, fell and bruised my coccyx. Having a dry ethanol free January and hopefully a creative, happy and productive one. Here's to 2013, the cheeky slut, hope it's hip hopping for all your lovely pups. Also tiptoe up to the top of the page, press the cute little instagram button and give me a follow.
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment